(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how . . .
1. Check out Yenithing at http://yenithing.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite pattern.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry.)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Add our button to your blog or link to http://www.mommysidea.com/. (If you add our Mommy's Idea button AND Ellie Bags button, you get 2 entries!)
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
Open to residents of the US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Monday, November 3, 2008.
Meet Julie of Yenithing!
Tell us a little about you . . .
I am a mother of two toddlers. Besides my company Yenithing, I maintain a VP role with one of the world’s leading financial institutions. I have nearly a decade of marketing and public relations experience, specializing in branding, product launches and events. My career has run the gambit from the non-profit sector to working for a major FORTUNE® 50 retailer.
What is your business and where can we find it?
A Yeni is a patent pending decorative apron designed to keep you dry when bathing your baby, toddler or pet. The apron protects your clothes by absorbing the splishes and splashes of bath time. You can find it on www.yenithing.com.
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
It is mom invented and all made in the USA.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
The company’s flagship product, the Yeni, was perfected as a solution for a dryer, happier experience for my husband and I, while bathing their first child Jack and now little sis Katie.
Creating this functional, stylish product led me to the belief that all moms and dads should have access to this product to improve the quality of bath time with their loved ones. My other friends and moms-to-be loved the trendy aprons so much, it became my baby gift of choice. Word of mouth and demand spread, and the Yeni was born!
Yenithing offers six types of personalized, stylish and sophisticated bath aprons to keep active moms and dads dry during bath time for baby or their pets!
Where else can people find you? Facebook
Anything else you’d like to share?
It is very easy to use:
- Simply slip the adjustable strap over your head with the decorative apron falling flat across your front.
- Tighten or loosen the straps to make sure your clothes are protected.
- Once bath time is over, use the bottom of the towel to wrap up your little one while you dry them off.