(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how . . .
1. Check out Simple Salutations at http://www.simplesalutations.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite item.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
6. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
7. Stumble this post or Mommy’s Idea.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button.
Open to residents of the US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, November 25, 2008.
(We’re giving you a few extra days to enter! Previous date- 11/22)
More About Simple Salutations
What is your business and where can we find it?
Simple Salutations is an online store for holiday cards, invitations for various events from bridal showers & baby showers to birthdays and rehearsal dinners.
Our website is www.simplesalutations.com
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
Our company is small and mighty – with just two sisters who are both stay at home moms with sons two months apart. The designer sister worked for Disney Animation for 8 years before becoming a freelance graphic designer and mom to Charlie. The organized sister worked for the American Red Cross before becoming mom to baby Brady.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
We are having a great time working together! Its been so fun to share a business with each other. We have truly enjoyed helping make invitations and cards as custom as the client needs them to be.