(This giveaway is now closed.)
(We’re giving away 2!)
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Check out EclectiQue Soul Paper and Gifts at http://www.Eclectiquesoul.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite item.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
6. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
7. Stumble this post or Mommy’s Idea.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button.
Open to residents of the US and Canada.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, November 26, 2008.
Meet Tahirah of EclectiQue Soul
Tell us a little about you . . .
Hi! My name is Tahirah and I am the owner and designer behind Eclectique Soul Paper & Gifts. I am a work at home mom blessed with a very supportive husband, and a precocious three year old little boy. Eclectique Soul was created to allow the best of both worlds, the chance to pursue my creative passion while allowing me the opportunity to be home with my family.
What is your business and where can we find it?
Eclectique Soul Paper & Gifts product lines are constantly expanding and include personalized stationery, invitations, announcements, accessories, and our “Sweet Bon Bonn” hair bows precious bows perfect for your little princess.
We hope in the coming months to be found on a host of other fabulous sites!
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
We are a mom created & owned business.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
Our story began in a quiet little home, just outside Atlanta, Georgia. It was there I started designing whimsical party invitations for friends and family. The seeds were planted, the response phenomenal, and with support from loved ones Eclectique Soul has sprouted into a full fledge company.
Where else can people find you?
Follow my blog at www.Eclectiquesoul.blogspot.com
You can also find us at Twitter & Twittermoms under Eclectiquesoul
Anything else you’d like to share?
I would just like to thank everyone so very much for the constant encouragement and support. It is my greatest hope that you may find pleasure in the products we offer, and that you continue to follow us as we grow! J