(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Check out Sally’s Clippies at www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite item.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for me to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
Open to US residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, December 4, 2008.
Meet Sarah of Sallies Clippies
Tell us a little about you . . .
My name is Sarah. My husband Chris and I have been married for 5 years. I
am a 25 year old mommy to three children under the age of 2. Tate is my
handsome 2-year-old son, and Sally and Lincoln are my busy one-year-old
What is your business and where can we find it?
Sally’s Clippies. www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com. I sell my hair clips in
boutiques in Salt Lake City.
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
I am a mommy that started my business as a hobby, and now I am able to
contribute to paying the bills!
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
It all began when Sally and Lincoln were born 6 weeks premature and in the
ICU for a couple weeks after I delivered. It was so difficult to be away
from them. I began making hair clips and headbands for Sally to go home in.
The wheels began turning and the ideas kept coming to me. I then had to
match every outfit for my little Sally Sue.
Where else can people find you?
My blog is www.sallysclippies.blogspot.com.