Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit www.MyPreciousKid.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite item.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for me to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to US residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Monday, December 8, 2008.
Meet Kay of My Precious Kid
Tell us a little about you . . .
I am a Christian wife, mother, and Nana. I live in Oregon with my husband and youngest daughter Haley (8). We have 3 adult children. We have a granddaughter Madison ( almost 2) and are expecting twin grands in June.
What is your business and where can we find it?
www.MyPreciousKid.com My Precious Kid is a child safety & baby gear store in Hillsboro Oregon. We carry over 100 products: child safety, child proofing, ID products, baby sleep, baby feed, breastfeeding, potty training, Radian car seats, Ergo baby carriers, and safe sippys.
We have been selling online at www.MyPreciouskId.com for 7 years. In June 2008 we moved to retail space in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
Yes, I started in 2001 with one product: children’s ID cards. Then we added wearable ID products for children: ID bracelets, shoe tags, and more.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
We started with one product that we created. Then we added a full line of ID kits for kids. Over time we added many other products. Many of them are mom created as well. Our passion is child safety and educating parents.
Car seat safety is one of my areas of concern. Too many parents move their children out of a 5 point harness before age 4 and 40 pounds which is not safe. And too many parents leave their babies in the infant carrier past its weight/height limit (usually 26” and 20 pounds) which is not safe.
I teach an online potty training class for parents.
Where else can people find you?