(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Check out at least one of Emila’s shops at Zazzle, Greeting Card Universe, and Image Kind.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite item or just say something nice about her work. :)
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for me to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, December 6, 2008.
Tell us a little about you . . .
I am a mother, a housewife and a freelance graphic designer/illustrator. I do graphic design, illustrations as well as paid posts. I have 13 years of experience in graphic design and 3 years as an illustrator.
What is your business and where can we find it?
I have online shops at:
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
My first online business is selling greeting cards at greetingcarduniverse.com and I’ve made a bit of pocket money from there. Later I put up some handmade items at etsy and sold 4 items so far. Sold three prints at Imagekind and nothing in Zazzle yet.
I also provide Project Wonderful ad boxes (4 squares) for other bloggers/entrepreneurs to advertise in my blog. I am happy to have this PW boxes as I made descent money from them. You can view my PW profile here: https://www.projectwonderful.com/viewprofile.php?id=19368. You’re welcome to bid the ad spaces anytime as approval is automatic.
I’ve made big money from designing book covers, book typesetting, print ads, illustrations, etc.
Where else can people find you?
Anything else you’d like to share?
I’ve been blogging for more than two years now and the most important thing to get people to know you is by involving yourself in social networking like facebook, mybloglog and what not. From there you will discover new friends/bloggers. Read their blogs and make initiative to leave comments and they will definitely drop by your blog and check you out. From there, build friendships, and have little giveaways every now and then. It’s the best way to reward your readers to always come back and check you out on regular basis. Also send greeting cards occasionally; preferably by snail mail. Your friends will be happy to receive them.