McDonald’s has launched it’s “One Minute to Move It” program, encouraging kids to find time to have fun and get moving. They have teamed up with Madagascar 2 to offer an exciting new set of Happy Meal toys featuring the Madagascar 2 characters.
Each of these 8 fun characters has an on/off switch and when you make them move, you’re rewarded with fun sayings from the characters. Gloria exclaims, “I know that’s right” and Marty shouts, “You guys are crazy!”
You should also visit http://www.happymeal.com which is full of ideas for kids to participate in “One Minute to Move It” along with screensavers, coloring pages, and other creative activities.
From Mary Dillon, Global Chief Marketing Officer for McDonald's . . .
"One Minute to Move It encourages kids to take the first step -- one minute -- to do something they love like dancing, planting a flower, reading or writing, with the hope that it will provide inspiration for many more minutes to come," said Mary Dillon, Global Chief Marketing Officer, McDonald's. "This 'fun-with-a-purpose' program represents a fresh new approach to our ongoing commitment to children's well-being."
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Leave a comment telling us who you’d give the toys to. Yes, you can keep them for yourself. :)
2. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for me to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
1. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
2. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
3. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
4. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
5. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
6. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to US residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, December 5, 2008.