(This giveaway is now closed.)
Choice of Ophelia the duck- lemon scent, Hamlet the frog- watermelon scent, or Cupid the dog- coconut banana scent.
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Check out Wett Giggles t at http://www.wettgiggles.com/.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite character or scent.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for me to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
Open to US residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, December 3, 2008.
Meet Karen of Wett Giggles
Tell us a little about you . . .
My name is Karen St.Clair and I’m a married mother of two.
I live and work in New York City….By day I work full-time selling digital printing and various digital products….After work and on the weekends I sell my Wett Giggles soap product.
What is your business and where can we find it?
My company is called Wett Giggles Soap. It’s natural glycerin soap with a toy/nailbrush attached for kids.
I needed to find a fun way to get my then six-year old son into good hygiene habits.
Combining soap with a Nail brush did that! Hand washing and bath time was something he looked forward to.
It’s a three in one product. You have the fruity scented soap, and the animal toy that couples as a manicure brush.
Currently I sell this product online at www.wettgiggles.com
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
The Wett Giggles soap concept was created right in my bathroom as I tried
to remove the dirt from my son’s nails. I took a bar of soap and dug into his dirty nails.
While I’m doing this I thought, too bad this soap isn’t a nail brush.
And then I thought, why not combine the two…. Get soap and a nail brush together.
Wett Giggles is born just like that.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
I started this project in 2005 and officially opened my website for business in Jan. 2007. It’s an ongoing journey that never really stops. I learned being an entrepreneur requires more than just knowing how to spell it. You have to work a little, ask questions and be patient.
Anything else you’d like to share?
It’s easy to get overwhelmed when starting out. Just remember you can’t do any of this alone. Just open your mouth and help will be there.