(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://www.retro-designz.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite design or sample website.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for me to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to anyone worldwide!
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, December 21, 2008.
Meet Christina of Retro Designz
Tell us a little about you . . .
Well.. my name is Christina, I'm a mommy of 3. I have a daughter who is almost 6, a son who is 4, and a 4 month old baby girl. We live in upstate NY. I have been doing website design for about 10 years, and I absolutely love it. It makes me feel great to be able to take someone’s “vision” and turn it into a reality.
What is your business and where can we find it?
My business is Retro Designz. The site is at www.retro-designz.com of course :)
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
That would have to be a yes! I am a mom and I create each and every website myself!
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
Well, working in the service business has it ups and downs. What business doesn't? It can be very challenging sometimes to create another person’s “vision” since you don't always see things the same way, but I love what I do- and I think that I will continue on this journey for a very long time!
Where else can people find you?
I also have a blog, where I have posted website tips such as adding a banner or link, etc. and plan on adding more! My hope is to have readers leave comments letting me know what they would like to learn how to do, and then I will blog with the HTML Tips and “How-To's”. The blog is at www.retro-designz.com/designzblog – see you there!
Anything else you’d like to share?
I am looking into starting an area of my website where I will donate my services to people in need. Times are tough, and as they say- you have to spend money to make money. However, not everyone has the money to spend. I would like to spend some time working on projects for people that really have a need, but don't have the means. If you would like to help me in this project or tell me about someone you think could use this, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org