(This giveaway is now closed.)
I received my Poingo Starter Kit and wasn’t sure what to expect. My son is almost two and LOVES to read, so he was a a young, but willing tester. (They recommend ages 3 to 7.) He was immediately attracted to the box and asked for help to get out the books. While he is too young to read everything (and in some kind of sequence!) he really enjoyed pointing the special pen and hearing the words and the sounds. Even pointing to the pictures has some wonderful sound effect!
The starter kit comes with two books, Cars and Nemo, and the Poingo Pen. My son loves to go get the box, and will let me know which book he’d like to read. His favorite page is in the Cars book, where he can listen to sounds from the “radio.”
You have to check this out. It is such a fantastic product. And we’re giving away a starter kit to one lucky Mommy’s Idea reader!
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://www.mypoingo.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us something you learned about Poingo or the book you would choose.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to US residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, February 11, 2009.