(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://chicks-n-chickens.com/.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us why you’d like to try the DVD.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to residents of the US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, January 28, 2009.
Meet Darcy of Chicks-n-Chickens
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
Chicks-n-chickens is mom-created, mom-developed, and mom-owned. I like to call it “chick”-owned and my little “chickens” inspired me to invent Lullaby Exercises out of necessity--not only for their well-being, but for mine as well.
Of course, I couldn’t do this alone. From Vice Chick, Jennifer Ashdown, who charges hard to an amazing group of supporters (Luna CLIF Bar, Benefit Cosmetics, Lisa Phenix, Lucy Clothing, and Gina Risso Photography). It is important for Chicks-n-chickens to succeed…not just for me, but for all of the other people invested in the journey.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
It has been exciting, scary, humbling, exhausting, and energizing all at the same time. Putting yourself “out there” can be intimidating but I keep telling myself to not give up and I have surrounded myself and the business with fantastic and supportive people. And sometimes I think it's just pure determination.
Where else can people find you?
Facebook: Darcy Novo Albrecht
Anything else you'd like to share?
I keep seeing and hearing that Lullaby Exercises is working for other moms. That motivates me. And it continues to work for me. I dance when I'm happy and when I'm sad...when I'm worried and stressed. Dancing helps me mentally, physically, and emotionally. I think dancing makes me a better mom. And if my boys don't grow up with an appreciation for music and rhythm in their souls...I'll be shocked!