(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://www.bluezooboutique.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite product.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, February 22, 2009.
Meet Laurie of Blue Zoo Boutique
Tell us a little about you . . .
I am a SAHM to my 3-year old son and I have a baby girl due in April. I love designing and crafting unique things. I am very lucky to be able to stay home, but also to provide unique items to other moms and moms-to-be.
What is your business and where can we find it?
Monkey Tails pacifier clips are designed and made by me and they can be found on my website www.bluezooboutique.com where I sell other unique items made by talented moms.
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
Mom-owned, invented, created, tested, approved, etc.
Where else can people find you? (blog, facebook, twitter, etc.)
BlueZoo Boutique www.bluezooboutique.com