(This giveaway is now closed.)
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5186988.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite item.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to US residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, March 7, 2009.
I was a chef in NYC for may years, something happened to my body and I couldn't figure out what, I felt great except my eyes got so tired, and my legs felt soooo heavy and weak... I could barely walk and go up the stairs, I started seeing double. every morning.. I remember once.. it may sound funny.. I bumped into a tree, I visited a few doctors and they couldn't figure out what was it, they blamed it on my hard work
and my gym work out.. I finally went to a fourth doctor and told him that I was not going to leave him alone till he finds what's wrong...
I was finally diagnosed with Myashtenya Gravis http://www.myasthenia.org/amg_whatismg.cfm
My Immune system was so shot that if I caught a cold I just could not go into the walking box in the restaurant, it wouldn't go a way for weeks, my skin got so sensitive, I got rashes, and allergies, I decided to search for remedies, the more I searched the more interested I became in natural skin care... eventually I left the restaurant world, was thinking about my health.. for 2 years I made creams lotions soaps .. with more research and was suggested by my friends and family to let the world know about the products,. I found Etsy by a fluke.. and here I am
since than I did have a thymectomy ( removal of the thymus gland), and started taking mestinon for my muscles. I am taking 1/2 of the medication I used to now, I work out 3-4 time a week , very early in the morning, and I feel stronger than ever.
I am hooked on creating, I love to listen to my customers, they give me ideas through their needs.