Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit www.overthetopaprons.com.
2. Sign into the guestbook and leave a comment about your favorite apron.
3. Come back here and leave a comment telling us you signed the guestbook.
4. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to residents of US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, March 22, 2009.
Over the Top Aprons
My specialty is making and designing aprons for adults and toddlers; aprons for today's woman. I use all designer, quality fabrics and ribbons. I love selecting the fabrics and the visualizing them as completed aprons. I have a range of styles that reflects a range of personalities. My aprons are chic, elegant, classic, romantic, and a bit fun and funky. Definitely something for everyone. My adventure started about 3 years ago, first selling in a Boutique and a Bakery, and just recently I started my website: www.overthetopaprons.com. I would like to invite you to view my website as you will find that my aprons are unique from other aprons out there.
Over The Top Aprons is mom-owned, created/developed by me. I am the owner/designer. Just recently I found marvelous seamstress to assist me as things have taken off rapidly.
My first attempts at "crafting" was with upholstered doll furniture, American Girl Doll Clothes. a store on Etsy, Mommy and Me Boutique (which I have closed) and then on to the Apron Adventure. Actually, the apron idea came about when viewing a talk show and a lady was showing her aprons ... I thought I can do as well as that and maybe even better .... so the journey began!
Aprons are definitely on the comeback and it is fun to see all the unique creativity that women are coming up with in expressing their talents in designing the aprons. I applaud the many different talented artists!