We’re giving away two!
Traveling with kids can be a challenge. Any product that makes it a little easier is one I’m happy to check out! We had planned on trying out this innovative product on our most recent trip, but ended up not taking a car seat. So, while I can’t give first hand experience, I can say that I think this is a great idea and if we had taken the car seat, it would have made it much easier to get around. We have two to give away and I’d love to do another post once our winners have tried them out!
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://travelingtoddler.com/.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us why you could use this great product.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to residents of the US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, March 31, 2009.