Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://www.fridgefile.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us why you could use this product.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to US residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, May 3, 2009.
Meet Allison of Fridge File
What is your business and where can we find it?
My product is called the Fridgefile™. It is a product that I have designed, manufacture and market myself. We sell wholesale, retail and as a fundraising product. It is sold mostly on the internet; however, we have been featured on QVC and in national catalogs.
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
My company is a mom-owned company with a mom-invented product! I am a certified Women-Owned business as well.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far…
It all started with an idea. I was tired of papers hanging off my refrigerator and piling up on my counter. I had an idea of a product that would alleviate that problem. I began researching on the internet, meeting up with inventor organizations and asking a lot of questions. Eventually I wrote my own patent, set up my company and began marketing it myself. I eventually struck a deal with a British company and wrote the licensing deal myself. Now the Fridgefile is sold in the US and Britain! It has not always been easy, but there were so many people who were willing to help me. I couldn’t have done it without them.