Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://sweetpeadesignstudio.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us why you want to win this giveaway.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, May 19, 2009.
Meet Christin of Sweet Pea Design Studio
Tell us a little about you . . .
My name is Christin Kreml. I am 25, married with two dogs and a 3 month old (as of April 28th).
I grew up in Austin, Texas and after finishing my degree in marketing moved to Ft. Collins, Colorado.
My loves are anything involving design, food network, camping, and some good red wine.
What is your business and where can we find it?
I design anything from print work to web sites.
On the web: http://www.sweetpeadesignstudio.com
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
I am a mom and I do all the designing/paper work/e-mailing/the works!
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
I have always wanted to start my own business and when I finished my Marketing degree, I began to design wedding invitations, graduation announcements, and other various print items for friends and family members. In October 2008 I made the decision to start offering web design, and thus Sweet Pea Design Studio was born. Since the start of the web design portion of my business, I have had a tremendous amount of positive response! I try and have a fresh and modern design style and I constantly am learning new tricks of the trade.
Where else can people find you?