What is a Remarkable Tribute?
We help groups of friends and family create a tribute for someone's special occasion or event. Remarkable Tributes gives you new ways to appreciate, collaborate and celebrate!
- Tribute books are the perfect personalized gift!
- Collaboration tools help you involve friends and family, no matter where they live
- Easy to use, with no software to download
- you publish it in a book or on the web.
Show someone how much you care, while saving yourself a ton of time, with Remarkable Tributes.
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://remarkabletributes.com/.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us why you’d love to win this.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to residents of the US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, July 19, 2009.
Tell us a little about you . . .
My name is Jennifer Davis. I am a mom of two, wife of nearly 16 years, a daughter, aunt, niece, sister, and a technology executive. I developed Remarkable Tributes to make it easier for people to honor people that they love with a lasting, personalized keepsake gift.
What is your business and where can we find it?
Remarkable Tributes joins friends and family to create a tribute to celebrate someone’s special occasion, be it a birthday, graduation, baby blessing, or anniversary. You can find it at http://www.RemarkableTributes.com. You can see more about Remarkable Tributes at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9urRXbQzZs.
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
Yes and yes.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
The business idea started to percolate in May of 2007 when we celebrated by grandmother’s 85th birthday. You can see more about the inspiration behind Remarkable Tributes at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_T9u0g1fBA. Later that year, the concept was defined, the development team chosen, and work began early in 2008. The site went through several private pilot stages, starting with family and friends, before launching officially in January of 2009.
Where else can people find you? (blog, facebook, twitter, etc.)
Facebook: Remarkable Tributes Inc. (become a fan!)
I also maintain a personal blog (about things related to technology and innovation) at http://jenniferbdavis.blogspot.com.
Anything else you’d like to share?
Remarkable Tributes make a great baby gift, for the mom-to-be or the baby as a way to compile greetings, blessings, and pictures from family and friends. You can see an example of such a baby blessing tribute at http://Claire.isRemarkable.com.