Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit olivinadesignhouse.blogspot.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us why you’d love to win this.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, September 5, 2009.
Tell us a little about you . . .
My name is Thais and I am a Brazilian girl living in Seattle with my husband, daughter and puppy.
I graduated in marketing in Brazil, but really love working with web design.
Other interests: sunshine, trips, gardening, good food and friends.
What is your business and where can we find it?
Olivina [design house] is my business and it can be found at olivinadesignhouse.blogspot.com
For now I work with all kinds of designing services, like photo books, scrap pages, blog makeovers and websites… but currently working on having my designs kits for sale soon.
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
Since I have a little girl for a year now, my business is completely mom-owned and managed.
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
My soul was born to be entrepreneur… it’s what makes me happy. I’m a very crafty person and after I moved to WA – five years ago – I opened a clothing boutique in a downtown neighborhood. After I sold it and had my baby I’ve been getting more and more passionate about web designing.
Where else can people find you?
For now my home is my blog @ olivinadesignhouse.blogspot.com
Also I have a personal blog: loveandolive.blogspot.com
Visitors are welcomed and greatly appreciated