We’re giving away two!
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://adoredesignstudio.blogspot.com/.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us why you’d love to win this.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?!
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
4. Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
5. Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
6. Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
7. Stumble this post or www.mommysidea.com.
8. Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
9. Tweet about this giveaway.
Open to residents of the US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, July 14, 2009.
Tell us a little about you . . .
I’m a newlywed with a passion for creating things. I’ve always been artistic, dabbling in art/drawing classes in college, but it wasn’t until about a year ago that I seriously picked up a paint brush. I was nesting, naturally, in our new house when I thought that I could go spend hundreds of dollars on dressing up my walls with cheap artwork, or I could create my own. So that’s what I did. And let me tell you I had fun!
My friends saw my artwork and it evolved from there. It wasn’t until I kept getting requests from friends who started having babies that I realized that there was a real demand for moms to decorate their nurseries or kids rooms with adorable custom art. Thus, Adore Design Studio was born.
What is your business and where can we find it?
My business is called Adore Design Studio and you can find my daily musings and purchasing information on my blog: adoredesignstudio.blogspot.com
Is it mom-owned, invented, created . . .?
I created this little design shop for moms who want adorable personalized art that is also affordable. Although I don’t have any children of my own yet, you can bet I’m going to make them the cutest paintings ever!
A little about your entrepreneur journey so far?
It’s been an adventure! I didn’t get in on the whole blog community thing until about 6 months ago, when I seriously thought about starting my little company. It’s amazing how you can “meet” new people and form friendships that are completely virtual. And I’m so thankful for the friendships I’ve found so far! They’ve really helped introduce my product to the world. I’m not saying it’s easy though, I’m still slowly learning the ropes on how to network and collaborate with other fellow bloggers! I think the best part of being an entrepreneur is seeing your idea or concept come to fruition and then not knowing where it will take you!
Where else can people find you?