LYSOL® Helps Protect Families from Germy Soap Pumps with No-Touch Hand Soap System
Innovative new tool helps stop the spread of germs during an unpredictable cold & flu season
LYSOL®, the number one surface disinfectant brand recommended by pediatricians, has expanded its fight against germs into personal care with the introduction of the No-Touch Hand Soap System – a revolutionary way to help keep hands healthy. For use in the kitchen or bathroom, it helps stop the spread of germs by automatically sensing hands and dispensing antibacterial soap that kills 99.9% of bacteria, including E.coli, MRSA and Strep. The hand soaps are also enriched with moisturizing ingredients and available in three fresh scents. With the LYSOL® No-Touch Hand Soap System, families never have to touch a germy soap pump again.
The entire family should follow these CDC-recommended steps:
· Wet hands with clean running water and apply soap. Use warm water if it is available.
· Rub hands together to make lather and scrub all surfaces, including underneath the nails and back of the hands.
· Continue rubbing hands for 20 seconds, long enough to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice.
· Rinse hands well under running water.
· Dry hands using a paper towel or air dryer. If possible, use a paper towel to turn off the faucet.
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Leave a comment telling us why you ‘d love to win this.
2. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?! (Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
-Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
-Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
-Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
-Stumble this post or http://www.mommysidea.com/.
-Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
-Tweet about this giveaway. (You can add an extra entry every day that you tweet it!)
Open to residents of the US.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Friday, March 19, 2010.
*I have received a sample product to review.