The Hair Coverings Store offered to send me something to try out and review. I have long curly hair so I should be more adventurous, but I usually end up putting my hair back. When it’s warm out, I’m always looking for something nice to tie it back with. They sent me the stoned pony tail holder, which is available in several beautiful colors. I love it! It dresses things up just enough to go casual or a little more dressy. Whether you’re looking for hair clips, headbands, or fashion accessories, take a look at the Hair Coverings Store. For your chance to win a box of hair accessories, enter below!
Here’s how to enter . . .
1. Visit www.HairCoverings.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us which products you’d love to have.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Lots of extra entries this time! Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1) Join our Google Friend Connect:
Go to http://www.haircoverings.com/blog Click "Join This Site" in the Google Friend Connect box.
2) Follow us on Networked Blogs,
Go to http://www.haircoverings.com/blog and click "Follow This Blog" on the Networked Blog box.
3) Follow us on twitter:
4) Subscribe to our our Blog feed
5) Add "http://www.HairCoverings.com" to your blogroll
Who wants more entries?! (Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
-Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
-Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
-Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
-Stumble this post or http://www.mommysidea.com/.
-Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
-Become a fan on Facebook
-Tweet about this giveaway. (You can add an extra entry every day that you tweet it!)
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, April 29, 2010
*I have received a sample product to review.