What's inside -
The planner is compiled into an 8x10 coil book, small enough to carry yet big enough to track your life and the memories along the way.
- In between each month there is a full budgeting page, complete with a spot to chart your long term savings goals!
- There is also a social page with room for goals, priorities, journaling, etc.
- Your day is set up to 'hold it all', from the priority for the day, homework planning and evening plans. At the end of each week you have spots designated for 'assignment updates and deadlines', 'need to get done list', and what you can't forget for that week.
- The rest of the planner consists of room for notes, 'did you know facts', math help formulas, contacts etc.
here's a glimpse inside . . .
(The new women’s planner will be out soon too and it is a good one!)
“The reason behind the title 'Day by Day, me...refined' is that as each day goes by in this amazing stage in a tween/teens life your being refined into the individual that God has intended for you to be. It’s a process and it happens bit by bit, day by day. While I was pondering different titles for it, the song entitled 'Refiners Fire' by Brian Doerksen just kept coming to mind.”
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit http://www.chaossimplified.com.
2. Leave a comment telling us who this planner would be for.
3.. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?! (Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Current subscribers, you can use these extra entries too, since we’re so happy to have you here!)
-Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
-Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
-Share this post via Stumble, Digg, etc.
-Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
-Become a fan on Facebook
-Tweet about this giveaway. (You can add an extra entry every day that you tweet it!)
Open to residents of the US and Canada.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, September 18, 2010.