This is a great site for homeschooling, after school activities, summertime, or just some extra educational activities.
“Time4Learning is a new approach that takes advantage of today's technology. It's a convenient, online home education program that combines learning with fun educational teaching games.
The online language arts and math comprise a comprehensive program for preschool, elementary school, and middle school. Science and social studies programs are provided as a free bonus for most grades.”
I love that it starts with a nice big screen full of choices. Since we’re using it to supplement his preschool program and have some fun computer choices, I let my son choose the one he likes. Each graphic clearly shows the topic, so he can do it all on his own. He can choose from topics such as alphabet, colors, weather, food, the human body, or garden. Then, within each topic, he can choose activities like storybook, memory match, or show time. He likes that the story book reads to him and that he can “turn” the pages himself.
There are some really helpful features for parents, including reports on what your child has completed, a parent forum, lesson plans, and a hints section. These help you get the most out of the program.
What is included in a membership?
Time4Learning includes the following:
- Online curriculum for grades Pre-K through 8th
- More than 1,000 interactive animated lessons
- Self paced lessons that kids will enjoy working on
- Math & algebra tutorials & printable worksheets
- Language arts, phonics & grammar lessons
- Interactive, project-based reading activities
- Science (grades 1st - 6th) & social studies (grades 2nd - 7th)
- Detailed reporting for easy record keeping
- Extensive lesson plans & teaching tools for parents
- and much more...
$19.95 / Month for the First Child, $14.95 / Month for Each Additional ChildIf you’re looking for something educational that your child will enjoy, this may be just be it. Check it out at www.time4learning.com!
*I received a trial period for review.