Melissa and Doug Puppet Theater
This wooden puppet theater has a sturdy, non-tip base and plenty of room inside for a puppeteer or two to put on a show! The playful, detailed graphics and plush, velvety curtains will help inspire creativity and expression in any child. Includes a chalkboard panel and clock with movable hands.
We received this great puppet theater from Gummy Lump to try out. My 3 year old was excited from the moment the box came and he couldn’t wait to play with it. He got his tools and helped Daddy put it together, which was a pretty simple process. We love using the puppet theater and my 10 month old loves to watch the shows her brother puts on! She also likes to climb behind it and peek through the curtains. The clock on the front is a great learning tool that my son uses to set the next show time. It is a sturdy toy that will give you and your family a fun place to use your imagination. Visit GummyLump.com for more educational, entertaining, and unique toys and games, including special needs toys. See below for how you can win a Melissa and Doug puppet theater of your own!
Here's how to enter . . .
1. Visit GummyLump.com.
2. Come back here and leave a comment telling us your favorite item.
3. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Who wants extra entries?! Lots this time!
Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Follow Gummy Lump on Twitter
- Like Gummy Lump on Facebook
- Add a "Play Food" sidebar text link or one of their buttons to your blog that links to their home page (http://www.gummylump.com) or play food page (http://www.gummylump.com/c/FoodPlay/209).
Pick a Button (125 x 125) Here: animated holiday button, holiday button, non-holiday button
- Sign up for their newsletter
- Become a GummyLump.com affiliate through Google Affiliate Network (GAN):
- Follow their blog
- Place an order on their site and post the order number in the comments here
- Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.)
- Become a follower of Mommy's Idea.
- Blog about and link to this giveaway. Please leave your blog url in your comment.
- Share this post via Stumble, Digg, etc.
- Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site.
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway. (You can add an extra entry every day that you tweet it!)
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Monday, November 29, 2010.
* I received a product to review.