Giveaways, Reviews, & How To
Monday, December 6, 2010
Win Lysol Disinfecting Wipes!
We’re giving them away to 3 winners!
The Lysol Mission for Health is promoting health in communities across the U.S. through the following strategic programs and partnerships:
· New Moms: First-time moms will be provided with educational resources about how to keep mom and her infant healthy with information available at OBGYN offices, pediatrician offices, on www.lysol.com/missionforhealth and other online communities.
· Schools: According to the CDC, nearly 22 million school days are lost each year to the common cold alone. LYSOL is empowering schools, through a program developed with a leading pediatrician, to teach healthy habits to children and help improve school attendance. The LYSOL Blue Ribbon School Attendance Challenge will reward schools for low absenteeism.
· Disaster Relief: LYSOL has partnered with Save the Children, a global non-profit humanitarian and disaster relief organization, to support the needs of families whose health and safety are affected by disasters.
With the help of actress and mother Cheryl Hines, LYSOL and Hines have teamed up to demonstrate and reward moms for things they can do in their community to help keep her family thriving.
In keeping with the Lysol Mission for Health, LYSOL is running the Mission for Community Health Contest* and is recognizing moms who do more for health in their communities by awarding prizes worth up to $10,000 to be donated towards local community organizations. To enter, share videos, photos or stories about how you made a difference in your community at www.lysol.com/communitycontest. ; Contest entries will be judged based on both relevance to improving the health of your community, and the possible impact of your community improvement effort.
For more information about the Lysol Mission for Health, including how you can get involved, please visit www.lysol.com/missionforhealth. ;
Here’s how to enter . . .
1. You must be a subscriber or follower of Mommy’s Idea. (1 entry- mandatory)
2. Leave a comment about Lysol wipes or a cleaning tip! (1 entry)
3.. Be sure to leave your e-mail if you don't have a blogger ID. Bloggers- you must have a public profile and listed e-mail for us to find you.
Bonus entries this holiday season! (Current subscribers can join in the fun too.)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. You can simply list the letter to make it faster! That’s right, your post can simply say “F” and then “F2” for the next comment for becoming a fan on Facebook. Just be sure to include your e-mail too if that’s how we’ll find you.
E- Sign up for our Mommy's Idea feed or e-mail feed. (Over to the right.) 2 entries (Use it again, even if you used it as your mandatory entry!)
M- Become a follower of Mommy's Idea. 2 entries (Use it again, even if you used it as your mandatory entry!)
L- Link to this giveaway or Mommy’s Idea. Please leave your blog url in your comment. 2 entries
S- Share this post via Stumble, Digg, etc. 2 entries
B- Add our Mommy’s Idea button and/or Ellie Bags button to your site. 2 entries
F- Become a fan on Facebook 2 entries
T- Tweet about this giveaway. (You can add an extra entry every day that you tweet it!) 2 entries per tweet
Open to Continental US and Canada residents.
Contest ends at 11:59 PM EST on Monday, December 20, 2010.
* I received a product to review.